Georgia Macon Mission

Georgia Macon Mission

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Short and Sweet.....

Hey guys! 

Happy March!!!  March is a wonderful month!   My 20th birthday, my 1 year point in my mission, my  amazing dad's birthday, my brother's birthday and my Aunt Paige and Uncle Todd's birthday!

Well, a transfer has come and gone.   I have left the sweet state of South Carolina.  I will miss so many wonderful people in North Augusta.   I have learned so much from many of the people that I met there and hope to remember their kind words of wisdom. 

I am, as they say, back to my roots.  Back to an area close to where I began my mission, Douglas, Georgia.   Let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, there is no place on earth quite like the great state of Georgia.  I am grateful to continue the work here!   Thank you all for your continued prayers! 

Sorry this is so short!  Since today was transfer day, we don't have much computer time.  Have an amazing week!

Love
Elder McGee

 A few pictures of some of my favorite people and pups of North Augusta and then of my new companion Elder Green!













No comments:

Post a Comment