Georgia Macon Mission

Georgia Macon Mission

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Baptisms and Chipotle

Hey Friends!
Happy November!  It's the start of my favorite season....Fall and Winter!   I really thought I disliked the cold weather, but being in the south makes me appreciate it a lot more. 
October was a great month!  We were able to hear from a general authority during our annual Mission Conference.   It was very exciting and we learned so much. 
Our Mission President came baring tidings of great joy..... we will be getting smart phones in our mission!   This will make our work a lot easier.   We will have better access to those who are ready to hear the gospel.
I am so grateful and excited for many reasons..... One reason is we have 2 people on date for baptism!  One of our investigators is a sweet older lady named Henrietta.  As we've been teaching her, we have learned her favorite saying.... "I'm slow.... I'ma get it"  And I can tell you she is surely getting it!  She has been reading and is already in 2 Nephi 12.   She is excited to keep learning and looking forward to her baptism.  The second reason I am excited is because in 2 days, on Nov 9, the new Chipotle opens!  It will be a wondrous day for the people of North Augusta!!

Sorry this is so short.  
Love you all
Elder McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment